Cosentini Associates is seeking an energetic and resourceful Marketing/Graphics Coordinator to provide general marketing, graphics, and communications support to the Director of Business Development. The successful candidate must have solid research, writing, and editing skills; basic graphics capabilities; and an interest in the built environment. S/he must also project and maintain the firm’s image and be courteous and professional.
• Assisting with proposals and qualifications packages as necessary
• Producing PowerPoint presentations
• Creating new and maintaining existing project pages, project lists, resumes, databases, etc.
• Coordinating AIA CES lunch-&-learn seminars
• Providing graphic support to senior staff and other offices as needed
• Maintaining company graphic standards across all print and electronic materials
• Updating and maintaining existing image libraries
• Coordinating with website designer on current website redesign and redevelopment
• Maintaining program on internal communications/newsletters
• Tracking conferences/events; assisting in identifying speaking opportunities
• Assisting senior technical staff in writing and placing articles online and in trade journals
• Bachelors’ degree in English, art/architectural history, journalism, or communications
• Excellent writing, research, organizational, and graphics skills
• Two to five years of experience in a similar role at an engineering or architecture firm
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Adobe Creative Suite 6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Social media (Google Analytics, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, etc.)
• Experience with HTML and Dreamweaver a plus
Please e-mail your resume, a cover letter stating your salary requirements, and two references as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. No incomplete applications will be considered.