Ranked among the nation’s top 20 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. LiRo is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Marketing Writer/Editor for our Syosset, NY Office.
• Develop and revise new and existing marketing materials.
• Write and update resumes and project descriptions.
• Conduct interviews with professionals at all levels of firm.
Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter and several representative writing samples demonstrating how your past experience qualifies you for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree, English, Journalism, or Liberal Arts preferred.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years as a skilled professional possessing strong writing and editing skills.
• Ability to multitask and work as part of a team under strict deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft® Suite, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resumes to: THE LIRO GROUP