The successful candidate will ensure that marketing and communications efforts are prioritized and implemented according to the strategic plans and budget of the office, as well as to the marketing policies and brand of the firm. The candidate will oversee the quality of all marketing and communications activities. This position requires work primarily out of the South Plainfield, NJ office.
• Recruit, Mentor, and Manage internal marketing staff
• Manage external marketing staff (designers, branding firm, web developer, etc.)
• Work with partners to implement new marketing processes as they are developed
• Oversee special projects (brochures, ads, project displays, web content, etc.)
• As needed, serve as creative/content producer for special projects
• Develop & maintain lead generation via CRM/opportunity tracking system
• Ensure that staff have proper training in marketing discipline
• Participate in MFS Lunch & Learn programs for all staff on Marketing & Business Development best practices
• Quality control for proposals, general collateral, and presentations
• Work with satellite offices to provide/request resources as needed
• Point person for Firm wide related projects (permissions, publications, etc.)
• Work with Senior Personnel to determine go/no-go RFP opportunities
• Lead proposal development for RFP’s
• 5-10 years’ experience, minimum 3 in the A/E/C industry
• Experience managing significant marketing projects independently
• Recruitment of marketing team members
• Managing small employee teams
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or other liberal arts
• Excellent command of English, Spanish is a plus
• Strong ability to motivate, mobilize and lead a team to accomplish a goal while creating a positive work environment.
• Relationships within the marketing community which will help strengthen consultant and client relationships
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with position title in the subject line.