A Marketing Specialist with excellent organizational and communication skills, writing and editing. proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite, with enthusiasm and interest in architecture and the build environment.
Work as in integral part of the corporate marketing team updating, drafting, editing, and organizing various marketing materials/collateral, including the marketing handbook, intranet, company store and business collateral accounts; Assisting with updates to company website, blog, and social media platforms, with various PowerPoint/other presentations for client and internal meetings and national awards submittals.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, graphics, architecture or art history, or another related field
• 1-3 years marketing experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite required
• Experience with website design and social media a plus
• Excellent communication and writing/editing skills
• A can-do attitude and strong, positive team ethic
• Customer service driven, in relation to internal client interaction
• Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
• Ability to interact professionally with office and firm leadership and clients
• Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates, apply on-line through our Careers website. Include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, writing sample and work sample created in Adobe CS (no larger than 4MB). You may upload multiple files, however, each file cannot exceed 4MB.
Perkins+Will is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply