Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Marketing Proposal Manager
Dewberry is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Proposal Manager with 5 years plus experience in the AEC industry to support our New York City office and join our marketing and business development team. The ideal candidate is an energetic, market-focused professional who can work both independently and within a team environment. The Marketing Proposal Manager will implement pursuit win strategies for pursuit/proposal efforts as well as perform marketing and proposal related functions in a fast-paced environment. Skills include planning, organization, problem identification and resolution, and management abilities.
• Management of the full life cycle of the proposal preparation process from initial stage to final production and delivery.
• Coordinate multiple proposals and qualifications submissions simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
• Detailed writing and editing, formatting and design layout of marketing documents.
• Manage proposal data in Deltek Vision.
• Research in support of pursuit efforts.
• Monitor external procurement sites to identify and track opportunities and Conduct web-based market research in support of business development and operations personnel.
• Write supporting sales materials including project descriptions, resumes, service line overviews, and executive summaries, etc.
• Sales acumen in order to represent the firm appropriately with teaming partners and subcontractors.
• Manage library of project descriptions, resumes, proposals and allied marketing materials.
• Organize conference participation, exhibit and marketing materials.
• Manage time appropriately and flexibility to work overtime to meet all pursuit deadlines.
Required Skills & Required Experience
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Five years plus experience in marketing professional services in the A/E/C industry.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and InDesign.
• Familiarity with Deltek Vision or database administration preferred.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, and other graphics software a plus.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.