The Marketing Proposal Coordinator will support pursuit/proposal efforts and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent writing and proofreading skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to take initiative.
• Preparing environmental and civil engineering proposals and presentations from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
• Working with business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
• Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for all external marketing communications, including project descriptions, qualification packages, presentation graphics, proposals, résumés, and leaflets.
• Writing sales materials including project descriptions and resumes.
• Managing time appropriately and flexibility to work overtime to meet all pursuit deadlines.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign, desktop publishing or graphics software a plus.
• Excellent writing skills required.
• Time management skills required.
• Strong interpersonal skills required.
Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.