Award-winning New York-based architecture, planning and interior design firm is seeking a new marketing team member to work in a creative, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The position will contribute to the firm’s strategic initiatives through marketing, business development, public relations and research. The new marketing team member will join a resourceful Marketing and Business Development team and collaborate directly with firm Principals and designers. Analytic thinkers, proactive problem solvers and excellent communicators will discover opportunities for professional growth and satisfaction. The position reports to the Director of Marketing.
• Excellent writing capabilities/background in writing for design or related field
• Excellent research capabilities including ability to synthesize research into clear and concise information
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Graphic sensibility
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and quality conscious in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Responsive and confident multi-tasker able to handle multiple deadlines and shifting priorities
• Punctual, diligent, professional attitude
• Exhibit a can-do attitude and willing to lead, innovate, self-initiate, and collaborate as a team player
• 1-3 years of experience in the A/E/C industry or related field
To apply, submit cover letter and resume with the subject line “marketing position” to firstname.lastname@example.org.