Plan A Architecture + Design PLLC was founded in January 2015 and is located in Manhattan. The firm’s focus includes both civic and private sector assignments including strategic master planning and building design. The firm was founded by Aaron B. Schwarz FAIA. Prior to founding Plan A, Aaron was a Principal and Executive Director of Perkins Eastman for approximately 25 years.
We are seeking fill a key position with the firm which has a diverse range of responsibilities working closely with the firm’s principal.
• Lead proposal responses through the business development life cycle, from RFP to executed contract. This includes producing qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials and competition pre-qualifications entries, alone and in conjunction with other firms
• Upkeep of firm collateral such as templates, project sheets, resumes, and website information
• Maintain digital archive of past project information and imagery
• Work collaboratively and strategically with firm principal to innovate the way in which the office pursues new commissions and set up internal and external marketing strategy.
Office Operations Responsibilities:
• Liaise with external HR and IT consultants, as well as Building Management on behalf of the company.
• Source vendors as needed for internal operations, manage proposals from vendors and facilitate work schedules
• Responsible for initiating and processing new staff onboarding documents (e.g. I-9, tax forms, offer letters, etc.) and client-specific requirements (e.g. presentations, renewal of pre-qualifications, licenses etc.)
• Order office supplies
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
• College graduates with a significant background in and passion for architecture, art history and design
• 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Architecture
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and comfortable adapting quickly to new software
• In synch with our firm’s aesthetic direction and approach (refer to www.planAnyc.com)
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Legal authorization to work in the US and English fluency.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com