Hardesty & Hanover, LLC is one of the nation’s most respected, privately owned engineering firms. With over 125 years of bridge experience and sixty years of major highway engineering, Hardesty & Hanover offers a host of engineering services for fixed and movable bridges, expressways and tunnels, railways and transit, cranes and waterfront structures, retractable stadium roofs, power engineering, and engineering management. The mission of H&H is to provide exceptional infrastructure engineering services by applying proven solutions, innovation and effective business management, creating value for each of our clients and their communities.
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to complement our winning Marketing Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading marketing and business development effort in a manner consistent with the Mission, Vision, and strategic objectives of the firm. The Marketing Manager III will help develop the strategies to achieve these goals through work on project pursuits and general communications.
• Oversight of regional marketing staff and staffing plan
• Develop and implement professional development plans for direct reports
• Quality Control/Quality Assurance leader for regional marketing efforts and work of direct reports
• Manage teams of people with demonstrated ability to coach and mentor
• Develops high profile SOQs, proposals, presentations and leads technical staff in presentation preparations
• Drive the pursuit process in conjunction with business development and technical staff
• Make continuous improvements to the proposal preparation process
• Set proposal generation schedule for each assignment; enforce schedule with responsible parties
• Lead the development, organization, and standardization of materials necessary for proposal submission.
• Develop and maintain all promotional materials (sector brochures, firm and employee bios, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing or related courses.
• Ten to Fifteen years of experience in marketing for engineering or related industry firms, with eight years of management experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Photoshop. Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
• The candidate must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, and 401(k). For immediate consideration, please e-mail or fax resume as an attachment in MS Word format to:
Ref: Mkt Mgr III