Davis Brody Bond is seeking a Marketing Manager to join the staff of our New York City office. As part of the Marketing team, the successful candidate will participate in marketing, communications and business development for the firm. The candidate must have an interest and proficiency in writing and visual skills. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary, deadline-driven atmosphere. He/She must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Interaction with senior level management and technical personnel to meet marketing and business needs
• Writing, preparation, layout and production of qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, award submissions and competition entries
• Completing government forms, client questionnaires and prequalification forms (such as Standard Form 330)
• Development and maintenance of firm’s social media presence
• Involvement in publicity efforts including identification of opportunities and follow-up with editors
• Updating and maintaining project and publicity databases
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, marketing, art history, architecture or other related program
• Three + years work experience in the design industry required; knowledge of New York area industry preferred
• Outgoing personality with strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines and collaborate with technical staff
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign , Illustrator, Photoshop, & Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest
• Knowledge of HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and writing samples in PDF format along with salary requirements to email@example.com.