Dattner Architects is an award winning, mid-sized architecture firm based in New York City. We have a collaborative, team-focused working environment and a diverse staff. Our studio space promotes communication and knowledge sharing across a diverse range of project typologies and scales. Our Marketing Department is well integrated into, and well-respected within the firm.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to manage the proposal and interview process and run the department on a day-to-day basis. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Principals to ensure that the firm’s marketing efforts support the Firm’s Strategic Plan. Under the direction of the Marketing Principal, the Marketing Manager will manage proposal preparation and submission process, developing customized materials as appropriate for each proposal and interview opportunity. The Marketing Manager will develop award submissions and press releases and also maintain the website. The Marketing Manager will oversee the Marketing Coordinators and ensure that the department’s archives, files, and database are maintained at a high quality.
The selected candidate will be verbally and visually literate, engaged in the design community, and able to handle multiple assignments concurrently.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong graphic, technical and writing skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, and to manage staff
• Ability to lead strategic proposal and presentation development
• Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint software proficiency
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design, Communications
• 5-15 years industry experience
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
To apply, please download Employment Application from http://www.dattner.com/careers/opportunities/ and return completed application with cover letter, resume and work samples. Work samples limited to 10 pages and 5 mgs.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer.