Architizer (www.architizer.com), the largest and fastest growing crowd-sourced database of architecture and interior design seeks a dynamic individual to join our team. As Marketing Manager you will develop and implement coherent strategies to build upon the rapid growth and equity of the Architizer brand.
To succeed at this role, you’ll need proven experience managing multiple projects and a track record of success. You strive in fast-paced environments and have worked with multiple stakeholders to develop and manage creative programs from concept thru implementation.
- Drive awareness of Architizer and its programs among architects and design enthusiasts
- Profitably grow Architizer’s Competitions program, from strategy through execution
- Conceptualize, manage and execute innovative events
- Identify / prioritize speaking opportunities and off-line presence (eg. festivals, events) to maintain Architizer’s leadership position
- Be an integral part of Architizer’s communication to the public, including development / management of press releases, marketing collaterals and creative assets
- Build and cultivate a strong network of industry and media relationships
- 3-5 years of marketing / PR experience
- Experience in leading strategy development and execution specific to marketing campaigns, events/conferences, marketing communications
- Must be a self starter with proven track record of taking ownership, solving problems and being accountable from start to finish
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines and budgets in a fast-paced environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Experience in digital media / internet marketplace a plus
- Passion for architecture and design
Location: New York
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit your letter of interest, CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Marketing Manager” in subject line. No phone calls please.