Marketing Director, A/E/C Experience Required
MFS Consulting Engineers & Surveyor, DPC– South Plainfield, NJ
The successful candidate will ensure that marketing and communication efforts are prioritized and implemented according to the strategic plan and budget of the office, as well as to the marketing policies and brand of the firm. The candidate will oversee and be directly involved with the quality of all marketing and communications activities. This position requires work primarily out of the South Plainfield, NJ office but will require the occasional travel within the tri-state area for marketing related events.
• Lead proposal development for Request for Proposals (RFPs) with support from Divisional Leaders
• Prepare company qualifications including SF330s, key personnel resumes, project reference sheets, and capability statement
• Direct interaction with other company marketing and division leads.
• Search for local, state, and federal agency bid opportunities
• Develop and adhere to a marketing budget on a quarterly basis
• Provide industry research and company direction for sector based marketing
• Work with Divisional Leaders to determine Go/No-Go RFP opportunities.
• Point person for firm wide related projects (branding, publications, etc.)
• Maintain quality control/assurance for proposal development, general collateral, and business development presentations
• As needed, serve as creative/content producer for special projects
• Work with Partners to implement new marketing processes as they are developed
• Ensure that staff have proper training in marketing discipline
• Recruit, mentor, and manage marketing staff
• Maintain CRM software
• Develop and maintain lead generation via CRM
• Coordinate networking events and sponsorships
• Manage marketing vendors (designers, branding firm, web developer, etc.)
• Oversee special projects (mailers, brochures, ads, project displays, web content, newsletters, etc.)
• Participate in MFS Lunch & Learn programs for all staff on Marketing & Business Development best practices
• Coordinate with other MFS offices to provide/request resources as needed
• Order and maintain company swag and other marketing materials
• 5-10 years’ experience, minimum 3 years in the A/E/C industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other liberal arts
• Experience managing significant marketing projects independently
• Assist with recruitment of marketing team members
• Experience managing employee teams
• Strong ability to motivate, mobilize and lead a team to accomplish a goal while creating a positive work environment.
• Ability to develop relationships within the marketing community to help strengthen consultant and client relationships
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Travel to other MFS offices and project sites as needed
• Valid driver’s license
• Preferred But Not Required: Fluent in Spanish
• Experience with Deltek Vision Software CRM platform
Job Type: Full-time
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About the Company:
MFS is #28 best places to work in NJ. (NJ BIZ 2017)
MFS is an independent and innovative consulting firm headquartered in South Plainfield, New Jersey. We share a total commitment to excellence both internally and externally. Externally, we offer clients expertise in site/civil, structural, geotechnical and foundation, survey, environmental, construction management, and sustainable design services. Internally, we offer excellent benefit packages that include: Paid Vacation, Personal Days, and Holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance (long and short), Life Insurance, Training, and Tuition Reimbursement. To learn more, please visit us on the web at www.MFSengineers.com. MFS is an EEO/AAP Employer.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.