VOA’s Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Business Development Director and the Principals of our New York office to support and administer our marketing and new business efforts.
• Create, prepare, and produce all brochures, qualifications, and proposals. Develop written and graphic content; edit documents per the BD Director/Principal/ Project Manager’s comments.
• Ensure the quality of submissions and maintain corporate standards regarding proposal, presentation and brochure formats.
• Maintain and update all brochure and presentation templates to ensure they are current and ready for client meetings.
• Manage and coordinate all photography. Work with the Business Development Director to identify projects for photography, determine shot list, coordinate with the client, photographer, and project team, provide staging and on-site management, and manage color correction and edits.
• Manage VOA NY’s Public Relations; work with PR team and Business Development Director on targeted PR outreach. Manage social media presence – primarily twitter create updates and engage in conversations that help promote the firm and our projects.
• Research relevant award competitions and maintain award calendar. Execute award submittals in conjunction with Business Development Director and Managing Principal.
• Works with other VOA marketing staff and Principals to develop sector specific newsletters, i.e. retail, workplace, and hospitality.
• Maintain and develop text and file/image databases for all projects. This includes creating and editing project pages, project descriptions, resumes, bios, etc.
• Maintain marketing database, marketing files, and all existing client and project information.
• Assist with market sector and client research.
• Energized, organized and creative personality; self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal skills, a positive can-do attitude and a professional demeanor.
• Capable of working independently or collaboratively, have very strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, excellent proofreading skills and graphic design sensibility.
• Highly detail-oriented, able to prioritize, multi-task, and handle multiple deadlines and projects effectively and efficiently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Adobe InDesign is a MUST.
Experience in Deltek CRM a plus.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume and portfolio/writing samples to email@example.com and reference MCNY2.