Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC has an immediate opening in our NYC office for an organized and experienced marketing coordinator. The candidate will work closely with Senior Management, other Marketing Coordinators and will report to the Global Marketing Director.
• The development and production of qualifications, proposals (including responses to RFQs/RFPs, Standard Forms 254/255/330), brochures, award submittals, and presentations.
• Develop, organize, update, and format marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.).
• Update and maintain various marketing logs and data bases.
• Collaborate with multiple offices to implement CRM and marketing templates.
• Ability and willingness to work as part of a communications/marketing team to update firm website and engage in integrated PR/social media marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field desired.
• 3-5 years of marketing experience preferably within the A/E/C industry.
• Experience responding to both private sector and government RFPs.
• Excellent verbal and written skills including editing and proofreading.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with particular strength in the latest versions of: MSWord, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, comprehensive health & wellness plans, and 401(k).
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume as an attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: Careers@smwllc.com
Ref: Marketing Coordinator