Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC has an immediate opening for an organized, detailed oriented individual seeking a challenging opportunity.
We are seeking a talented and experienced marketing coordinator to support multiple offices. This important position will be based in New York office and will work closely with Senior Management, other Marketing Coordinators and reports to the Global Marketing Director. The position will assist in the proposal process, including the collection of project specific information and developing proposal content and other requirements to meet established guidelines.
Candidate will be responsible for the development and production of qualifications, proposals, brochures, award submittals, and presentations. Additional responsibilities include:
• Produce exceptional work in short timeframes, manage time efficiently while multi-tasking across different projects.
• Work with technical staff and senior management to prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations, including Standard Forms 254/255/330.
• Develop, organize, update, and format marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.).
• Update and maintain various marketing logs and data bases.
• Collaborate with multiple offices to implement CRM and marketing templates.
• Ability and willingness to work as part of a communications/marketing team to update firm website and engage in integrated PR/social media marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field desired.
• 5 years of marketing experience preferably within the A/E/C industry.
• Experience responding to both private sector and government RFPs.
• Must have excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills and strong graphic skills including ability to write and edit non-technical proposal text for clarity and compliance.
• Ability to work well under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment and to interface effectively with management.
• Ability and willingness to collaborate across disciplines and across offices.
• Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with particular strength in the latest versions of: MSWord, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Familiarity with Deltek Vision a plus.
• Experience with social media marketing a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests.
• Experience working in an international and multi-cultural environment.
• A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and creativity.
Please e-mail resume to: Careers@smwllc.com