RKT&B, a 20-person architectural firm in Chelsea, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. This is a full-time position with benefits.
• Reports to the Marketing Director, but works directly with principals and associates.
• Prepares proposals, presentations, awards submissions, and other marketing materials.
• Works with the firm’s staff and with consultants to gather data and create materials for proposals and other submissions.
• Shares Reception duties with the Office Manager.
• Writing and editing, verbal communications, website management and social media for outreach to the design community, knowledge of the design profession, ability to work under pressure and handle deadlines, assertive but collaborative personality.
• Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite necessary; Quark and Deltek helpful but not required.
• College level education.
• 2+ years’ experience as a marketing assistant in the AEC industry, preferably in an architectural firm.
Please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org