Lockwood, Kessler & Bartlett, Inc., is a full-service consulting engineering firm, headquartered in Syosset, NY with satellite offices in Pleasantville, NY and Waterbury, CT. LKB serves municipalities, government agencies and private clients in the tri-state area as a one-stop source for their engineering and professional services’ needs. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional for our Syosset, Long Island office. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Operations, and will work closely with technical staff to coordinate quality proposals, presentations and other marketing collateral.
• Preparation and production of qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials and award entries.
• Preparation of firm collateral such as project cut sheets and resumes.
• Completion and layout of industry standard forms (SF 254/255, SF 330, Vendex).
• Work with other members of the department to maintain databases of electronic files of text and graphic materials.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience writing and editing proposals and presentation in the A/E/C industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or English preferred.
• Self-disciplined detailed individual with ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and multi-task to meet tight deadlines.
• Capable of working independently or in teams.Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Photoshop and Cosential a plus.
• Willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com