Ranked among the nation’s top 20 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. We are seeking talented and motivated construction professionals to join our multi-disciplined team. LiRo is actively seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our Buffalo, NY office.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and development of technical proposals and presentations and offers an excellent opportunity for growth. Responsibilities include interfacing with technical personnel and coordinating submissions with sub-consultants and joint-venture partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, English or related field.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience writing and editing proposals and presentations in the A/E/CM industry is preferred.
• Familiarity with construction management, engineering and/or architecture concepts.
• Ability to translate complex concepts into clear and compelling proposal language.
• Knowledge and familiarity working with all industry Standard Forms and New York State agency procurement procedures highly desired.
• The ability to multi-task, manage and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• The ability to work as a team player.
• The experience and judgment to work proactively without direction or responses from technical staff.
• Expertise in MS Office Suite applications is essential, and experience with InDesign and Deltek Vision is desirable.
• This position is for LiRo’s Buffalo, NY office.
LiRo has positions in a number of locations in NY. Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer