Kahn Architecture’s Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Owners to support and administer our marketing efforts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Create, prepare and produce all brochures, qualifications, and proposals. Develop written and graphic content; edit documents.
2. Assure the quality of submissions and maintain corporate standards regarding proposal, presentation and brochure formats.
3. Maintain and update all brochure and presentation templates to ensure they are up-to-date and ready for client meetings in corporate, retail and public sectors.
4. Maintain website and social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
5. Maintain prospect list and marketing database and files.
6. Coordinate company events, attendance at client events, participation at interior design industry events, and fundraiser initiatives.
7. Manage and coordinate all photography. Identify projects for photography, determine shot list, coordinate with the client, photographer, and project team, provide staging and on-site management, and manage color correction and edits.
8. Work with firm’s Public Relations firm and assist with press releases, email blasts and develop and manage newsletter.
9. Research relevant award competitions and maintain award calendar. Execute award submittals in conjunction with Owners.
10. Maintain and develop text and file/image databases for all projects. This includes creating and editing project pages, project descriptions, resumes, bios, etc.
11. Think “out of the box” on ways to promote Kahn Architecture
• Have very strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills, excellent proofreading skills and graphic design sensibility
• Highly detail-oriented, organized, able to prioritize, multi-task, and handle multiple deadlines and projects effectively and efficiently
• Energized and creative personality; self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal skills, a positive can-do attitude and a professional demeanor
• Three – five years’ relevant experience. Industry (architecture or similar) experience is a PLUS
• Position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher) and Adobe Creative Suite – experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a MUST
• Ability to proof own work and work independently
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume and portfolio/writing samples and social media campaigns to email@example.com