JFK&M Consulting Group LLC is a full service Mechanical Electrical Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineering Consulting Firm. Founded in March 2007 by highly experienced industry veterans, the firm is comprised of nearly 40 highly qualified professionals. JFK&M provides services nationally from its offices in New York City. We provide engineering design services to major corporate, educational, healthcare, industrial, retail and residential clients. We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to provide support in the implementation of the Firm’s marketing plans. Working with our Director of Marketing and Business Development, the individual will assist in maintaining collateral materials and CRM database, preparing presentations, proposals, ads, qualification packages and other promotional materials, completing government forms, certification and awards submissions. Successful candidates will have 2-3 years’ marketing experience preferably in the A/E/C or professional services industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assistance with preparation and tracking of proposals; statement of qualifications; 254/255 and 330 forms, and other marketing collateral from concept through completion.
• Typing & proofreading all outgoing content including proposals, brochures, and other correspondence.
• Keeping all collateral material current by updating project lists, resumes, writing and editing case studies, and assisting with updates to the website.
• Coordinating, tracking, and supporting the firm’s business development and marketing initiatives and providing updates to contacts, proposal and project databases.
• Update & creation of PowerPoint presentations for technical presentations and client interviews.
• Create Journal Ads & Public Relation Materials
• Update Firm’s WBE & City/State Licenses
• Prepare Awards Submissions
• Assist with market research efforts and keeping track of external market trends
• Create and keep all Social Media outlets current including updates to firm blog, newsletter, Facebook, etc.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Strong Attention to Detail; Organized & Structured in approach to tasks
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
• Works well under pressure and can respond positively to multiple deadlines and people
• Active listener and communicator with outstanding critical thinking, analytical & judgment skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.