Location: New York
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator II
Description: Working closely with others in the department and in the firm, the Marketing Coordinator participates in all stages of the procurement process, from strategy to proposal preparation to interviews, in a deadline-driven environment.
• Prepare proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and other related activities for potential opportunities.
• Lead tracking, capital planning research, and due diligence
• Work with the principals, project managers, and technical staff to strategize pursuits and business development activities.
• Provide general support for the marketing and business development efforts in the office.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in graphics/marketing for the A/E/C industry.
• The ability to work as part of team as well as independently.
• Client/customer service: understanding of marketing as a service to the office.
• Design: High level of design sensibility.
• Graphics: High level of graphics capabilities.
• Communications: Ability to speak and write clearly.
• Organizational: Ability to clearly organize documents and resources during the production process. The ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple deadlines.
• Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign; Photoshop) and MS Office.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to PERecruiter@perkinseastman.com with “New York – Marketing Coordinator II – Your Name” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Please provide the name of the website source. Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/ Disabled/Veterans