Henning Larsen’s New York studio is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support business development in North America.
The position requires training in Copenhagen during June or August, to start in New York from September. Commitment required is 12 months, with possibility to extend for long-term growth.
• Survey tender sites.
• Produce and coordinate RFQs/RFPs, presentations and booklets.
• Conduct market research.
• Schedule lectures, conferences, and business trips.
• Maintain CRM database.
The ideal candidate is proactive, engaging, team-spirited, professional, detail-oriented, self-reliant, and able to manage deadlines.
• Experience from a similar position.
• Excellent writing/communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (incl. PowerPoint) and Adobe InDesign.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Familiarity with federal, state, and local proposal formats and procurement procedures.
• Real estate and A/E/C network.
• US Residency and work permit required.
Henning Larsen offers a salary commensurate with experience, benefits, and paid time off.
Deadline: May 15
E-mail your cover letter, CV, and examples of your work as PDF with subject “NYC Marketing Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skype interviews to be held at the end of May. In-person interviews are possible May 8-12.
About Henning Larsen
Henning Larsen is a global architecture and urban design practice working across all continents to deliver context-driven solutions for our clients. We are 300+ people with offices in Copenhagen, Oslo, Munich, Faroe Islands, Hong Kong, Riyadh and New York City. The firm is rooted in a Scandinavian design ethos, with a human-centric approach to the built environment and public realm.