HDR USA is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. HDR Canada Holding Corporation is committed to the principles of employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. USA based positions may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and drug and alcohol testing during the course of your employment based upon HDR’s Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. A valid driver’s license and compliance with HDR’s vehicle policy is required for all positions in which you are required to drive for business purposes. Marketing Coordinator (133915)
HDR is an architectural, engineering and consulting firm that excels as complex projects and solving challenges for clients.
More than 8,500 professionals, including architects, engineers, consultants, scientists, planners and construction managers, in over 200 locations worldwide, pool their solutions beyond the scope of traditional A/E/C firms.
At the direction of the marketing manager and internal client teams, coordinates development, organization and production of RFIs, RFPs, Interviews, general qualifications packages and marketing pursuit materials such as resumes, project pages and presentations. These efforts may include client and market research and technical writing for the Healthcare business group. Required to evaluate technical content, write/edit proposals, and independently evaluate, clarify and organize marketing submittal requirements in order to prepare submittal. Gathers information on past relevant project experience and identifies and develops key personnel resumes and project pages. Maintains accurate pursuit status reports in HDR’s CRM system.
Involves frequent collaboration with internal staff across business lines and offices to obtain materials/other information during project pursuits, and may involve contact with professionals outside the firm. Works closely with graphic designers (and others) to incorporate HDR’s brand throughout all materials. Schedules resources needed during the pursuit process (e.g., writers, graphic artists, technical editors). Coordinates reprographics and production schedules, shipping and compiles and distributes proposals.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
• Requires a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, English, Journalism or other related technical field.• Extremely detail oriented.
• Minimum 5+ year of hands on marketing experience in the A/E Industry (or other applicable industry experience). Knowledge of Healthcare sectors a plus.
• The ideal candidate will possess not only strong strategic and analytical skills, but also be a highly motivated, team-oriented individual; able to work well with different personalities and professional styles, and with multiple levels of staff.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills; strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills.
• Must have ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to travel and work unscheduled overtime, sometimes on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge and experience with SF330s for proposal submissions required.
• Proficient in InDesign CS6, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Primary Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Individuals interested in this position should apply online at: https://hdr.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=30003&lang=en&sns_id=mailto
If you don’t have access to the internet, you can send your resume to:
8404 Indian Hills Drive
Omaha, NE 68114