Hardesty & Hanover is one of the nation’s most respected, privately owned engineering firms. With more than 130 years of bridge experience and sixty years of major highway engineering, Hardesty & Hanover offers a host of engineering services for fixed and movable bridges, expressways and tunnels, railways and transit, cranes and waterfront structures, retractable stadium roofs, power engineering, and engineering management. The mission of H&H is to provide exceptional infrastructure engineering services by applying proven solutions, innovation and effective business management, creating value for each of our clients and their communities.
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator in our New York City office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assume responsibility for proposal production and coordination as assigned.
• Establish manage proposal schedules and checklists.
• Set proposal schedule for each assignment.
• Research staff qualifications, previous firm experience, previous firm proposals
• Develop, organize and maintain database of materials necessary for proposal submission.
• Develop and maintain staff resumes.
• Develop, organize, and standardize materials necessary for presentations.
• Frequently monitor websites for advertisement of new solicitations.
• Maintain company database (Vision) opportunities, clients, and contacts
• Upkeep and submission of prequalification packages
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing or related courses.
• Five years of experience in marketing for engineering or related industry firms.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign a plus
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Requires significant writing and editing abilities and ability to complete work assignments independently.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org