Gilsanz Murray Steficek, structural engineers and building envelope consultants, seek a Marketing Coordinator to assist our talented team with proposal preparation, collateral creation, client relationship management, and database management under the direction of the Marketing Director.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
• Production of technical proposals;
• Maintaining and updating Deltek CRM database system and reports;
• Assembling, composing and responding to RFQ’s, RFP’s, and RFI’s;
• Developing and updating marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, etc.);
• Maintaining Agency registrations, develop, update and file all government forms related to business development including SF 330;
• Assisting with reception coverage on a daily basis;
• Performing related duties as assigned to assist the Marketing Director.
Additional Duties and Tasks
• Obtain project images and rights to use (renderings, drawings and photography) file a selection of images as appropriate;
• Assist with assembly and distribution of brochures, newsletters, and other promotional materials.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Design or Marketing preferred;
• 1-3 years of related experience;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
• Excellent verbal and inter-personal skills
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Excellent initiative, time management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment
• Self directed, able to work with minimum supervision in deadline-sensitive environment
• Knowledge of Deltek Vision and Deltek CRM is a plus;
• Adobe Creative Suite skills are a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign);
• Understanding of architectural engineering and construction industry is a plus.
GMS is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits including company sponsored 401K and profit sharing plans, and medical insurance.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Applicant submissions must have a resume attached to be considered complete for review.