Award-winning Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Planning practice seeks Marketing Coordinator to support marketing, communications, and business development efforts.
• Developing and producing time-sensitive submissions: proposals, brochures, presentations, awards and qualification packages
• Maintaining project information database, project sheets, resume and brochure pages
• Writing/customizing text for marketing materials
• Assisting with client research, outreach, and lead-finding
• Coordinating updates on firm website
• Maintaining marketing calendars and logs
• Facilitating communications, including email blasts and social media
Strong communication, writing/editing and organizational skills, along with proficiency in Word/Excel/InDesign/Powerpoint are required. Video editing skills a plus.
Email letter, resume, and writing samples to email@example.com