Dattner Architects is an award winning, mid-sized architecture firm based in New York City. Our firm is structured around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific sector: housing; education, institutional and cultural; infrastructure and transportation. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. From “happy hour” presentations, to employee art exhibits, to our office soccer team, our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, live-work balance, and a sense of civic mission.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join our expanding marketing department. This is a full time position that reports directly to the Marketing Manager. The successful candidate must have a strong interest and understanding of architecture, urban design and planning and be able to convey this through writing and graphics. We are seeking someone who has the confidence and creativity to bring new ideas to the table and be willing to implement them. Industry experience is a plus, but most importantly, we are seeking a candidate who will complement our team.
Role and responsibilities –
• Work closely with the marketing team, Principals, Associates, architects and designers to develop deadline-sensitive deliverables such as brochures, qualifications packages, proposals, presentations, and award submissions.
• During the proposal process, conduct research, coordinate consultant materials, customize project profiles and team information, and develop customized graphic layouts.
• Help maintain the firm website and assist with social media communication.
• Support multiple project teams with regards to graphic needs.
• Maintain marketing files and databases, and assist other departments as needed.
• Hands-on participation in project photography.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Art, Architecture or Design
• 2-5 years marketing experience within an A/E/C firm
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Outlook
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Visually literate with strong verbal and visual communication skills
• Well-developed writing skills
• Ability to interact professionally and productively with staff of all levels- including firm leadership
• Capable of working productively in a team setting, as well as independently
• Able to juggle multiple deadlines
To Apply –
Download the Employment Application form from our website – http://www.dattner.com/careers/opportunities/ and return the completed application with a cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com. Work samples limited to 10 pages and 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our employment policy – http://www.dattner.com/careers/diversity-equal-opportunity/