Leading architecture and urban design firm seeks candidates who possess an entrepreneurial spirit, think strategically, and have exceptional execution and follow through of all assignments.
Candidates will collaborate with firm leadership on day-to-day tasks, major projects and strategic initiatives. This position offers an incredible opportunity for career advancement and increased responsibility for highly motivated candidates.
• Design pursuit strategies, identify internal teams/consultants
• Spearhead qualifications packages/proposals through the opportunity life cycle
• Facilitate writing, editing, tailoring of proposals to produce best-in-class deliverables
• Prepare high quality (info)graphics
• Organize/maintain collateral, project details, resumes
• Ensure quality and consistent messaging/branding throughout
• Create digital presentations/reports for projects, interviews & speaking engagements
• Highly proficient in InDesign and working knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
• Stellar organization, time management, communication, and writing skills
• Flexibility to work collaboratively and think/execute independently
• Keen eye for detail, strong editing and quality control capabilities
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com