Marketing Coordinator – CetraRuddy
CetraRuddy, an award-winning architecture and interior design firm, is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator. This person would report directly to the Director of Strategic Development and work directly with the Principals of the firm.
- Collaboration in creating and managing marketing and PR strategy and implementation
- Developing and updating marketing collateral (print, web, brochures, presentations)
- Maintaining marketing information database including project information, employee resumes and client information
- Assisting and writing submissions for RFP’s
- Coordinating and producing award submittals
- Representing the firm at select professional events
- Routinely checking industry sites for opportunities
- Assistance in seeking opportunities for Principals to give lectures/serve on panels, participate in industry events, etc.
- Developing marketing drawings, diagrams and renderings for presentations and award submissions
- Developing and designing other graphic/marketing collateral such as self published books, PR kits, etc.
- Managing and updating social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Managing ongoing newsletter designs and distribution
- Coordinating new project photography
- Researching and coordinating various award jury panel application processes
- Managing and coordinating finalization of new website
- Planning firm marketing events
- Hiring and managing interns
- Coordinating industry survey submissions
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent training. Two plus years marketing experience (AEC industry related a plus)
- Self-starter with ability to work well with all types of people under deadline situations, and be creative
- Extremely organized, able to make decisions under tight deadlines, changing priorities and in the face of incomplete information
- Ability to “hit the ground running” to grow the firm’s profile and success in the market
- Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, multi-task, and follow-through
- Able to create, manage, and revise schedules and related assignments based on priorities of assigned projects
- Exhibit commitment to quality and participates as a team player to meet/exceed internal and external customers’ needs
- Professional demeanor
- Strong detail orientation and organizational abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid writing, photo editing, page layout and presentation software experience which include knowledge of various graphics programs (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of P.R. a plus
- Previous AEC industry experience a plus, as is experience with SF254/255 and SF330 forms.
- Cosential Database experience a plus
This is a full-time opportunity offering competitive salary, advancement potential and excellent benefits. If interested please forward resume to Marketing@CetraRuddy.com.