CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator based in our New York City office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will work with leadership to support strategic pursuits in higher education, science and technology, and healthcare markets. Primary responsibilities include:
• Prepare and develop materials for project proposals, includes writing, editing, verifying and formatting proposal information, and ensuring that proposal material is accurate, timely, and well-written.
• Prepare and develop materials for client interviews as well as leave-behind collateral.
• Coordinate with outside consultants and partner firms.
• Maintain and track opportunities and project information in Salesforce.
• Create and update portfolio pages, resumes, firm information, presentations, and related marketing materials using existing design templates.
• Work closely with corporate communications and graphics departments to maintain visual and written identity and messaging.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field. A minimum of 4 years of work experience in a professional services environment is required. Experience working within the A/E industry preferred. Excellent written communication skills and strong graphic skills along with an enthusiasm for innovation are a must. Proficiency with InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite required. Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator a plus. Familiarity with Deltek CRM and/or Vision and Salesforce preferred. To apply: upload resumes and portfolio materials through our career portal located at careers.cannondesign.com.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.