At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways — engineering, planning, designing, and consulting on many of the most renowned projects in the built environment. We aim to deliver technical excellence, innovation, and value to clients, while maintaining our core mission of shaping a better world. The firm opened its first office over 70 years ago and now employs 13,000 people globally. Since its founding in 1946, members of Arup have developed transformative ways of working. Adapting to the ever changing environment, our work is focused on ambitiously reimagining a sustainable and resilient future for cities. Arup is rising to these new challenges: by bringing together broad-minded individuals from a wide range of disciplines, investing in research, innovating and creating better solutions for clients and the wider world.
About the position:
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing/Business Development efforts in our New York office. Our Marketing Coordinators work in a collaborative environment to support Senior Staff in their Marketing/Business Development activities. This role provides support through the production and assembly of proposals, organization and maintenance of marketing materials, and coordination of other typical marketing related initiatives as outlined below
• Collaborate in the preparation of information and materials for submittals, requests for information and proposals
• Coordinate and prepare qualification packages, tailored resumes and proposal responses, including forms and specialized documents to support the buildings, consulting and infrastructure businesses
• Develop, maintain and update marketing materials including projects sheets, resumes and other collateral
• Maintain leads tracking, CRM and sharepoint databases (in coordination with BD Team)
• Assistance with coordination of events, seminars, conferences and speaking opportunities
• Provide general support as necessary to Marketing Manager and BD Team
• Must have strong communication, writing, and organizational skills.
• Three-Five years of experience as marketing coordinator in the A/E/C industry.
• Experience with large-scale prime proposals a plus.
• Involvement with local A/E/C organizations a plus.
• Must have bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in English or Marketing.
• Must be experienced in the following computer applications: InDesign, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat,
• Need to have energetic, positive attitude, with proven ability to juggle/respond to multiple deadlines under pressure.
• Individual should be punctual, reliable, accurate, and detail-oriented.
• Must be confident, self-motivated, independent, and proactive.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless.
Arup offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare, 401k match, time off and profit share. Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Click here to apply