AKF Group LLC is an award-winning professional services firm providing engineering, commissioning, testing, technology, sustainability & lighting design services. We are currently seeking an energetic & organized Marketing Coordinator with 3+ years’ experience in the A/E/C industry. This position is responsible for the coordination and development of technical proposals, qualifications, presentations & related marketing materials. Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite programs, MS Office & Deltek Vision is required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred. Excellent written, graphic & communication skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to meet multiple deadlines & the desire to be part of a fast-paced team are all essential for success. Competitive salary & benefits pkg. Please submit resume & salary requirements to Careers@akfgroup.com. To learn more about AKF visit www.akfgroup.com.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Coordinator include:
– Increase the level of visibility and awareness of the firm, while maintaining consultant and key relationships for RFP coordination, responses and leads.
– Provide proactive support service to AKF Midwest leadership and project management staff.
– Support corporate and team goals, strengthening and reinforcing the company culture and brand.
– Seek new opportunities and identify key relationships to increase visibility and awareness of the firm.
– Coordinate proposal activity and responses to RFP’s and RFQ’s.
– Assist and support technical staff in preparation of proposals and other marketing efforts, including interviews and presentations.
– Work with project managers to gather project information and seek opportunities.
– Work with corporate marketing team to provide current information on marketing activities and projects for use in corporate website and collateral materials, including development of media list, award submittal and other PR tasks as requested.
– Facilitate communication with office staff, clients, consultants and outside agencies.
– Provide administrative support for correspondence, reports, project schedules and proposals and supplier services as requested by management.
– Assist with Vision database maintenance including opportunities, contacts and projects.
– Attend industry organization events to promote the firm, as well as to establish networking relationships with consultants.
– Attend, coordinate, plan and support special projects or events as requested.
– Actively promote the firm and monitor new business development opportunities.
– Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the positions include:
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent field.
– A minimum three to five years’ experience in marketing or public relations for an architectural, engineering or consulting firm.
– Knowledge and proficiency in graphics/publishing/ presentation software, preferably in Adobe InDesign.
– Creative, high energy, positive, and personable attitude is desired as well as the ability to handle diverse tasks within a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to write marketing and technical copy.
– Ability to work with others and build consensus.
– Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
– Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in a highly collaborative team environment
– Ability to adapt to multiple and varied responsibilities
– Have strong organizational skills
– Ability to consistently set goals and meet deadlines and adapt to flexible responsibilities
– Proficient in MS Office Products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
– Ability to effectively interact with customers, technicians, sales, office and field personnel
– Possess strong verbal, written, analytical, persuasive and interpersonal skills
– Ability to meet and exceed client expectations
– Project a positive image of the company and herself/himself to customers
AKF Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer