AFG Group, Inc., a recognized CM firm with offices and projects throughout the nation, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our New York City Office. This position will provide marketing, proposal and graphics support for internal and external communications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited four-year university
• 5-10 years’ experience writing proposals and preparing materials such as brochures, trade show displays, etc. for the A/E/CM industry
• Demonstrates knowledge and familiarity with all federal, state, and local proposal format and procurement procedures
• The ability to multi-task, manage and meet fast-paced deadlines as a team player, coordinating principals between multiple offices and locations
• Expertise in MS Office applications is essential
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Experience updating new and ongoing project data and resumes into Deltek Vision
• Write, edit, and proof read messaging for internal & external use on media such as the company’s intranet and digital signage
• Regularly attend industry events and serve as mobile marketing ambassador, and assist in planning for events such as tradeshows and conferences
• Promote AFG brand presence at shows, including preparation and delivery logistics of booth and other materials needed onsite
• Research various federal, state and local solicitation websites to identify potential AFG opportunities and distribute to the appropriate Capture Management Teams
• Maintain hard copy of MMS/CRM files
AFG offers a salary commensurate with experience, and comprehensive benefits, including 401k, medical/dental/vision/life, paid time off including holidays, and more.
To apply please send your resume to: Ms. Pauline Fraser at email@example.com.