Stephen Yablon Architecture is an award-winning New York City office recognized for contemporary architecture that creates place, identity, and change. Our work includes academic, health care, cultural, commercial, and residential projects for a wide range of clients.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing and Communications Manager who is passionate about contemporary design, creative, highly organized, personable, and self-directed. We offer tremendous growth opportunities in a collaborative and friendly environment. The position will include:
• Working closely with the Firm Principal and other senior staff on all aspects of marketing, business development, and PR.
• Assisting with research and tracking of new business opportunities.
• Developing PR and communications including email newsletters, mailings, press releases, articles, and social media postings.
• Researching, developing, and coordinating press opportunities.
• Preparation of RFQ and RFP submissions.
• Coordinating photography and preparing submissions to publications.
• Developing awards submissions.
• Updating content on firm website and brochure including new projects, bios, news, and awards.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 2 – 5 years of experience in marketing and communications. At least 1 should be in architecture or similar design fields.
• Excellent strategic and critical thinking ability.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Strong graphic design skills using Adobe CS.
• Proficiency in MS Office and all major social media platforms.
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate with other professionals.
• Bachelor’s degree in art or architecture history, architecture, art, creative writing, marketing, communications or PR.
• Legal authorization to work in the US and English fluency.
• Current or imminent residency in the NYC region.
Please submit one pdf document no more than 5MB that includes a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples to email@example.com. The cover letter should be one-page maximum and include your availability, salary requirement, and specific legal authorization to work in the US. The email subject field should read: SYA Marketing Manager: Your Name. Regrettably we do not have the capacity to respond to all inquiries so please no follow up emails or phone calls.