AKF is looking for a passionate and proactive Marketing Assistant to support the need of our Boston Office. The ideal candidate has experience assisting a marketing department or an internship within an office setting working with a marketing department.
• Create and maintain project opportunities for the Boston Office in Deltek Vision
• Compile proposal and firm qualification materials and create a final package that reflects the AKF brand
• Facilitate development of proposal sections by project managers, partners or business development members
• Perform proposal editing as required
• Compile and lay out information required for local/state/governmental forms for submissions
• Coordinate fee proposal reviews and changes by team members
• Create project experience marketing sheets as required
• Maintain proposal milestones schedule like issue and review dates, kickoff meetings and due dates
• Identify projects that are significant and arrange photographer and project write up upon completion
• Perform competitive research/benchmarking as required
• Assist HR in developing materials for recruitment and candidate sourcing
• Provide support for company overflow work as needed to assist other marketing/admin team members.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years’ experience working with a marketing team
• Prior experience working in an A/E firm or construction firm is a plus
• Deltek Vision experience is preferred
• Strong MS Office skills
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Effective problem solving skills; organized and detail oriented.
• Aptitude for prioritization and multitasking
• Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
• N / A
Job Classification and Scheduled work hours:
• Full Time Salaried Non-exempt Employee. Non-Exempt employees are eligible for Overtime Pay.
• Standard workweek is Monday-Friday
• Minimum 8 working hours/day (40 hours/week Monday-Friday) within the firm’s hours of operation of 7:00a .m.-6:00 p.m.
• You may be asked to work extra hours in order to meet the demands of the firm.