Hunter Roberts is seeking to hire a Graphic Designer to join its New York City-based Marketing Team. The incumbent will be responsible for the layout and graphic work of all marketing-related activities in addition to managing and coordinate projects as needed.
The Graphic Designer will play an important role within the Marketing Team, providing design, print, production, and distribution of marketing materials including, proposal and presentation templates, brochures, and publications. He/She will develop creative strategies to assist the Marketing Team with the preparation of effective marketing materials and communications and collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop unique strategies and creative approaches on projects that integrate the written and artistic messages with a consistent theme.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Create and deliver layout and graphics work for Proposals and Publications.
• Create and deliver layout and graphics work for presentations.
• Create and deliver info graphics based on marketing / operational data.
• Production of print materials including copying, collating, binding.
• Maintaining and developing file systems for storing content.
• Coordinating project / site, employee portrait, and event photography, including photo enhancement and post-production work.
• Manage print, production, and photography vendors.
• Create logistical plans from architectural floor plans, site plans and stacking plans.
• Assist with website maintenance and content revisions / uploads.
• Manage and coordinate marketing related projects, including Proposals and Presentations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
• Work experience in design / production within a corporate creative department.
• Passion for beautiful, high-quality design and details.
• Knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, branding and typography
• Proficient in both Mac & PC based environments
• Expert levels in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of construction and architecture industries is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to work alone and collaborate within a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously.
• Experience working with Image, Branding, and Logo Guidelines.
• Experience managing and coordinating proposals and presentations.
Those interested in applying should promptly submit their resume and qualifications through our website: www.hrcg.com/careers/.