Digital Content Producer, Perkins + Will
As part of the Corporate Marketing team and under the direction of the Corporate Marketing Director, the Digital Content Producer will produce new and updated online content on the Perkins+Will website and other online outlets to support the company’s overall brand messaging.
This role will serve as the key point person and liaison for producing and publishing online content, and will help coordinate the development and implementation of our evolving online communication strategies, with the goal of gaining recognition in the market, promoting our staff and services, further establishing our thought leadership in our target industries, and supporting our reputation as a leading transformative design firm.
- Assisting with implementing a plan and calendar for regular website content maintenance and updates.
- Coordinating with regional, discipline, and market sector leaders to compile assets in order to create new and refreshed content on an ongoing, rolling basis.
- Producing and publishing content on the firm website, firm blog, internal intranet, and social media sites on a daily basis.
- Reviewing and proofreading content prior to publication (and doing overall quality assurance), as well as checking all content for online functionality.
- Doing photo research and formatting images for online publication.
- Helping to increase website traffic by refreshing content on a regular basis, tagging, and implementing other SEO best practices.
- Tracking website analytics and other online/social media statistics.
- Assisting with content, design, and usability upgrades to firm website (both front and back-end), firm blog, internal intranet, and social media sites.
- Assisting with firmwide e-mail marketing efforts and other web-based campaigns, including coordinating their design and deployment, and tracking effectiveness.
- Providing additional support for the corporate marketing team as needed.
- Degree in digital communications, writing, web production, or other related field with at least 2-3 years of experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry or a design or creative services environment.
- Experience in digital, online, and/or social media publication. Strong copywriting, editing, and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Drupal, WordPress, SharePoint, and using social media in a business context highly desirable. Overall proficiency with online communication platforms required.
- Experience with the writing and development of technical and promotional materials
- Ideal candidate is a creative, detail-oriented, self-starter, who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Enjoyment of varied projects and responsibilities with ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines required.
How to Apply:
Submit your application directly through the job requisition on our careers webpage: Perkins + Will