Cooper Robertson seeks Communications Coordinator/Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. Candidate will work closely with partners, directors and senior leadership on day-to-day tasks, major projects and strategic initiatives.
• Design on-brand digital/print collateral; quarterly e-newsletters and other mailings; digital presentations for interviews/speaking engagements; award submissions
• Collaborate with team in preparation of qualifications packages/proposals, including high quality graphics (layout design, diagrams, charts)
• Work with project teams to design project reports
• Maintain digital image library, CRM database, website and social media accounts
• Coordinate with PR consultant, prepare press kit materials, track press hits
• Supervise photoshoots of projects and people
• 2-5 years’ experience
• Excellent typographic, communication, and writing skills
• Ability to communicate ideas /concepts graphically
• Manage creative execution of web, digital, print and other visual communications
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office and HTML/CSS
• Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
• Experience/interest working in an architecture/design firm a plus
Please submit cover letter, resume, work samples (max 10MB), and salary requirements to email@example.com.