Beyer Blinder Belle, an award-winning architecture firm with offices in New York City and Washington DC, is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Assistant to join the marketing team in New York, NY. Responsibilities include:
• Assist BD Director by conducting research for BBB’s core and potential market sectors, prospects and strategic initiatives
• Monitor lead services for opportunities
• Update and maintain contacts and outreach initiatives in databases, including Deltek Vision.
• Develop, organizing, update, and format marketing collateral (brochures, etc.).
Blog: Develop, write, edit and format “BBB Stories” on website with staff input
Marketing Production: Assist marketing department with production of proposals and presentations
• Bachelors degree
• Experience: 2-3 years, A/E/C firm experience a plus
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
Qualities / Traits
• Strong organizational skills, systems- and detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal skills; good visual communication skills
• Able to work efficiently on concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality or accuracy
• Flexible with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude
• Collaborative with a positive outlook
• Layout and graphic design skills
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.