TECTONIC, a Top 500 ENR Firm, is seeking a FT BD Associate at our Corporate Headquarters in Mountainville, NY.
Primary functions include proposal preparation, SOQs, and creating marketing materials for professional services, which includes working with technical staff to ensure that all criteria are met.
Additional functions include designing marketing collateral materials and department resources, database entry and management, proofreading, editing, and other related tasks.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working with a professional level firm and BS Degree/equivalent in Communications, English, Literature, Business, Graphic Design, or similar, or any other suitable combination of experience, education & training;
• Proficiency with MSOffice Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign; additional graphic design experience is preferred;
• Excellent planning, writing, and proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail;
• Outstanding interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task in a demanding atmosphere.
In addition to providing competitive salaries, TECTONIC offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
• Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal
• Company–observed paid holidays
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Flexible spending accounts for medical expenses and dependent care
• Commuter benefit plan for public transportation costs
• 401K retirement and profit sharing plan.
To apply for this position, click here
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.