Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, market-focused professional with at least two years of experience in the engineering industry in the metropolitan New York area with significant InDesign experience and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment. The Marketing Coordinator will implement win strategies for pursuit/proposal efforts as well as perform marketing and proposal related functions in a fast-paced environment.
• Prepare proposals and presentations from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
• Manage proposal data in Deltek Vision.
• Work with senior marketing, business development and technical personnel to implement pursuit win strategies from collaborative brainstorming sessions.
• Comply with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for all external marketing communications, including project descriptions, qualification packages, presentation graphics, proposals, resumes, and brochures.
• Write sales materials including project descriptions and resumes.
• Manage time appropriately and flexibility to work overtime to meet all pursuit deadlines.
Required Skills & Required Experience
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Two years of experience in marketing professional services in the A/E/C industry.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and InDesign.
• Familiarity with Deltek Vision or database administration preferred.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, and other graphics software a plus.
• Understanding of corporate communications and social media strategies preferred.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply, email Leslie Nguyen at email@example.com