Dominick R. Pilla Associates provides professional structural/civil engineering and architectural design services. Since our founding in 1999, we have grown steadily by providing our clients with innovative design solutions and responsive service. DRPILLA’s primary sectors include high end single family and multifamily residential, affordable/supporting housing, retail/office,
We are seeking a full-time Marketing and Communications Manager for our Nyack, NY office who has extensive A/E/C experience, is creative, multi-tasking, organized, personable, self-directing, and passionate about the engineering/architecture and design industry.
• Working closely with the Firm Principal and other senior staff on all aspects of firm identity, marketing, business development, and PR.
• Establish programs to accomplish marketing related aspects of the corporate mission.
• Proposal management including tracking proposals, working with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work.
• Assisting with research and tracking of new business opportunities.
• Developing PR and communications including email newsletters, mailings, press releases, articles, and social media postings.
• Researching, developing, and coordinating press opportunities.
• Preparation of RFQ and RFP submissions.
• Coordinating photography and preparing submissions to publications.
• Developing awards submissions.
• Updating content on firm website, social media and brochure including new projects, bios, news, and awards.
• Assisting in identifying speaking engagements for firm principal and senior staff.
• Working with staff in maintaining firm graphic identity and standards.
• 7+ years of experience in marketing and communications. At least 2 – 3 should be in engineering, architecture or similar design fields.
• Excellent strategic and critical thinking ability.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Graphic design skills using Adobe CS.
• Proficiency in MS Office and all major social media platforms including Hootsuite.
• Ability to coordinate with design professionals with a working vocabulary of engineering and architectural language.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, engineering or architecture.
• Legal authorization to work in the US and English fluency.
• Current or imminent residency in the tristate area.
Please submit one pdf document that includes a cover letter, resume, and relevant writing sample to email@example.com.