Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Imagine a professional services firm with vision beyond “the ordinary.” A firm with deep subject-matter expertise as well as deep national resources. A firm committed to putting clients at the center of everything it does. That firm is Dewberry. And those qualities are among the pillars of what we call “The Dewberry Way” – a set of guiding principles and values that govern the way we’ve done business for more than a half-century. Our architects, engineers, and consultants – many of whom are internationally recognized authorities – offer a proven track record of providing award-winning services and solutions to a wide variety of public- and private-sector clients. We’ve built long-term, trusted relationships through unsurpassed client service and a dedication to solving today’s – and tomorrow’s – most complex challenges. In the process, we help our clients transform their communities and improve the quality of life.
A full service, national A/E firm has an excellent opportunity in Northern NJ (Bloomfield) for an experienced and highly communicative marketing professional to support its Infrastructure Engineering Group. Serving as a Marketing Coordinator for our pursuit/proposal efforts, you will coordinate focused, responsive proposals that sell.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
• Support and report to the Branch Marketing Pursuit Manager.
• Manage the proposal preparation process, including technical and business proposals, qualification packages, and oral presentations.
• Track RFPs, prepare Pre-qualification packages and assist with Project Award submissions.
• Write and edit supporting sales materials including cover letters, project descriptions, resumes, etc.
• Represent the firm with teaming partners and subcontractors.
• Track and trend individual performance and strive for continuous improvement.
• 5+ years’ experience managing marketing efforts for an A/E firm.
• Effective project management skills, including planning, organization, problem identification and resolution, and resource management skills.
• The interpersonal skills necessary to lead multi-discipline teams.
• Extensive experience with proposal process and production.
• Extensive experience and proficiency with Word and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with ADOBE Creative Suite and proficiency in INDESIGN, desktop publishing or graphics software also preferred.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• BA or BS in Liberal Arts or equivalent experience
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
To apply, please visit: